Friday, November 20, 2009

Officially the last day of school.

It's officially the last day of school today!

Omg, time flies so fast. A blink of my eyes and suddenly six yrs have gone past! Oh well, graduation day was yesterday so I made I mistake. Should I post everything about today? Better not, it makes people bored. Here are some parts I will remember forever. (hopefully, xD)

Photobucket Standing beside ____ while singing and performing. :)
Photobucket The scene of me hugging my friends and Mrs Mariam.
Photobucket Nr Ng, Mdm Toh, Mrs Mariam, Mdm Eng, Mdm Foo, Him, all my girlfriends and the sch. :D

GTG now. :D Smile but dont cry! :D

Edited on 21/11.


Things that will be remembered will always be there in my heart. (: And you know what? Went out with Yixian and Huiya to NTUC to buy stuffs for BBQ party today. The three of us were laughing hysterically while choosing stuffs to buy. Soo fun! Then, went to watch 2012 yesterday with family. OMG! It rocks like hell, and gosh, will it really happen? Aww ... we can't predict anything, so yeah.

5 more days for the PSLE results! I am so damn nervous!

Anyway, chatted with Janice through sms-ing when I came back. I had 3 missed calls and 8 new messages! lol :x I am that popular, kidding! (:

Later having class party, soooo excited! (: Oh, btw, I got this fantabulous gift from Janice cookie!

Photobucket

She is going hong kong next week, saddd. Will miss her! Awww ... before I leave, it is TINK PINK TIME!

Tink pink is a contest hosted by both Irene and Wendy, with attractive prizes you can win if you work hard for the pts!

To join, please comment on the tink pink post at Irene's site.

Categories you can join :
Best top 3 blog, best kawaii blog, most interesting blog, best design, most innovative blog,
best Creative blog, best original blog, best simplicity blog, best blogshop, best resource site, most outstanding blog.

Note: It is compulsory to join best top 3 blogs. :]

Judging
35% will be based on Irene & Wendy judging.
50% will be based on points.
15% will be based on voting.

Deadline to join
: 26 nov 2009 12MN SG TIME
Voting : 27 nov 2009 To 4 Dec 2009
Judging : 5 Dec 2009 – 7 Dec 2009
Results: 10 Dec 2009

I guess that is all. Tata for now! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment