Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Second Day of Holiday ! :D

Hiya ' people , readers !

Today is the 2nd day of the 1 week holiday. It's totally boring . . .
All I can do is to blog , blog , blog , re-read my storybooks . Ah ? Got library right ? Ohh , my ez-link card is not a member yet . Haha ! Anyway , I just edited the blogskin. The title is moving , moving , moving ! Pretty right ? You see those emotions ? I had to use this because I can't upload any to photobucket . I love those BUTTONS!. They are just cuteeee' ! In fact , I have nothing to post cus' nothing interesting happened . Oh ya , the party is being postponed. Here are the party details :

Date : 31 October 2009
Venue : Blk 573 BBQ Pit .
Dress Code : Normal ~ Actually is Halloween , but not many of us have .
Fee : Not set , but not more than $10

In anyway , I hope they don't mind me posting this out . Do take note this party is only for 6/1 PUPILS. I'm not sure if they will be inviting some friends from other class , but if they not , I will inform you .

Ohh , I just can't take my eyes off from Hester's site ! :DD Uhh , that's all today . Will post tomorrow , tmr is the library day with Dora !

Pass my to you ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment