Friday, October 30, 2009

코치 루크 미남입니다 !

Hi there !

Too bad if you don't understand my title ! Haha ! :] Anyway , today had the social etiquette workshop . Was fun and funny throughout the whole workshop . Well , that is not the important part ! The important part is 코치 루크 미남입니다 !

That's korean for you . :] Heeee . So yeah , here is my name in Korean :

Ni Xiao Yan
니켈 샤오 연의

Xiao Yan
샤오 연의

Nata says the pronunciation is the same in Korean . 0.0 Now is the Japanese one .

Xiao yan
シャオヤン

Haha , :] Just so fun learning foreign language . Oh ya , I can't go to the Malacca trip . I am not wishing to go , and my parents don't allow me to go . So , what can I do ? I rather stay at home to play comppy ! :D

Editing bits and bits of my layout . The sidebar looks ugly to me .

[EDIT]

Photobucket , upload many smileys to photobucket . Photobucket
Yeah , had the Social Etiquettee Course today . Photobucket Coach Luke was handsome Photobucket LOL right ? Anyway , did some updates to my layout . But it still look ugly . WTF .

Photobucket Changed the smileys for my cbox
Photobucket Added twitter to my blog .
Photobucket Changed the way of arranging my links .
Photobucket Deleted all the buttons .

So yeah , :] . I think there is all . Oh , Nata , Thanks for the website you gave me !Photobucket

So , ciaos for now . Photobucket
[/EDITED]



No comments:

Post a Comment