Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Banner Contest :D

Hi all ,

You see it is far too boring nowadays and I am planning to have a contest . :D The contest will be a banner contest ? A e-mailing contest ? 0.0 I will see about that . In anyway , if you are feeling bored at home , how about sending me your banners for me? Send it to ni_xyn@yahoo.com.sg .

Banner contest :D

If it is a banner contest , I'm sorry that I actually can't make a banner to give you all' as the prize because I don't know how to make it . No joke . Maybe you will be in my top affiliates . (Creating soon !) Will see about that . (: Soo' , here's the details if you want to join .

Words on the banner : Xiao Yan
Joining dates : 21 to 24 October 2009
Judging date : 28 Oct to 29 0ct
So you have like 3 to 4 days to make a banner and send it to me . :D

Participants :
- None at the moment -

No comments:

Post a Comment