Thursday, October 15, 2009

Her, PSLE, him and others.

Yeah greetings!

Haven't been blogging these days though PSLE is over. Why? Lazy and bro was always using. Couple of things happened these days. Okay, here it goes.

Her

'Her' is Priscilla. God, I really don't know her now. Not really don't know but after HW told her someone like her, she changed. Sigh. So now she's not my best friend? 0.0 Probably good friend. I don't think she treat me as a friend. Oh, this is life. So I'm hanging out with Michelle and Dora. :D That's a good thing. Oh, btw, Michelle isn't what Pris always said. -,-

When are this going to end? [-.-]

Enough about this ANNOYING STUFF.

2 pleasant things happened! Are you feeling excited to know? :D Hahas! Here it go (again). PSLE is finally! YAY! Finally one "big stone" disappeared into the thin air. Im exaggerating. Heehee. All those idiotic naggings are actually not over. Sigh ... Mum always go : How ah? Your maths die liao! [=.=] Can I have peace and play at home when PSLE is over? SHE AH!! Always worrier than me. {0.0}

Went to Little India yesterday. {14.10.2009} Was tedious but fun. :D I was the "model" when Miss Koh, our so-called tour guide, wanted to demostrate how to wear a sari for the mini contest. {^o^} I know I very pretty, thankq thankq. Kidding! It was warm to wear that sari cus' it cover my legs. {Pathetic sign.} :D

Then we had the Hanna contest too. The first attempt was on YX, but it failed. So WT came to try on me! I don't really like Hanna at first cus' it was smelly and it'll smudge easily. So no choice mah. In the end, it turned out to be quite cute. {:D}

:D - The pleasant things are ending - :D

Yeah, now pathetic and saddening stuffs? Of course not. Just unpleasant.
I've got Hanna all over my right hand. Pretty disgusting huh? Once in a lifetime mah! Okay, I'm exaggerating again. {:D *LAUGHS*}
I'm still thinking of him. I thought I forgot him, but I was lying to myself. So what can I do? {o.o Sigh.}

Again, no choice mah!. Hopefully, all the pleasant things will stay but the unpleasant ones, just hope it can turn out right.

Yeah, may god bless me and all of you! Luv' ya! {:) Smiles}





No comments:

Post a Comment