Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New layout (again) .

Yo people !

New layout again ? I admit I just cannot stick to one layout . Haha ! Since I like peachy orange for now , I may as well find a layout that is peachy orange . Thanks a million , Hester !

Uhh ... Today went to Singapore Police Heritage Centre . It was boring , really boring . Nothing much happened there . Maybe if you are interested in becoming a police or you like history , you may like there ? Just doesn't suit me . History ? Nah .

Yesterday I posted about the movie right ? I forgot to mention that we got filmed by Mediacorp ! The limelight is Preston's , of course . We are just "extras" helping him out by acting with him . Pretend that yesterday was PSLE Science Paper , then pretend to do the paper . I scribble " xiaoyan-was-here.blogspot.com " all over the English Paper . ( It was a English Paper , but they want us to pretend it is a Science Paper . )

So yeah , remmeber to tag and follow me ! Ciaos now !

No comments:

Post a Comment