Monday, October 19, 2009

Updates on today!

2nd post of the day! :D

Haha. We have a new family member! It's the Doraemon! :D The size of the Doraemon is about the size of that picture. Pretty cute huh? My father's boss gave it to him. My dad won't buy things like that. A waste of money!

I got a new button!

Millions thanks to Hester! Look at the button at the link me section. :D No clue to how to put the code for people to link me. Asking help form Jiayi. Well, if you know, give me a email at : ni_xyn@yahoo.com.sg or leave the "ans" in my tagboard! :D Leave ur name and link so I can credit you for it!

Planning a trip to the library on Wed with Dora. I want songs from her! :D Anyone interested?

Oh yeah! Class party on 24 Oct. I am defintely going! Mum said yes! I wonder how much we need to pay. 0.0

That's all for today! Play com like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment