Friday, November 19, 2010

Starstuck ; cus i fuckin` love you.

Hello people! C:

Photobucket


YAY. I love bubbletea. \m/

Today is letter + random stuffs. Lolol bored.

Letter ; Day 4 - your siblings.
Hai, you two are dead annoying. I have nth to say. Bye.

Random - work.
Went to Vivo City today, ummm work & slack. How fun. HAHA. Morning, trained to Clementi, supposed to reach there by 9.20. But yeah, late cos' of me. Hee. Then Me & Sab thought they all go already! Haha. But nah, the rest of them were already at Vivo. Waited for Alia's car & drive to Vivo. Shiok. Workedworked till 4. Getting pay on monday! YAY.
$100 ++ be jealous! Nah, kidding. I not so bad de okay! HAHA. Going back to china on 26 November to 3 Jan. Miss me yeah okay. KEEP ME TAGBOARD ALIVE KK. (L) Thanks! :3 kay next.

Random - joke of the day.
Me : -irritates friend-
Friend : WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!
Me : Awww, thanks for welcoming me to fb so many times! so sweet! C: ♥ rofl.


My damn cute fb status. Yay, ^^

Okay done w this random post. Bai. Update next time. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment