Monday, November 22, 2010

I know you care about me ;

From Maurice ` Girlfriend's tumblr ;

We all have that boy ; he’s the boy we try to pretend we aren’t looking for as we make our way to class . He’s the boy that we lie about and claim to not care about anymore . He’s the boy that gives you the cliche butterflies , complete with the weakness in the knees . He’s the boy we’re thinking about as we read this . I think every single girl has this boy , and every single girl will remember him forever - he’s not the one for us , but he’ll always be somewhere in our hearts .

I make mistakes . I have regrets . I hate being alone . I'm always late . I hate school . I don`t like being wrong . I hate being ignored . I have enemies . I can't sing . I laugh way too loud . I can`t look anyone in the eye . Many things just seem to get to me . I'm not perfect . && , I don't wanna try anymore .

Saw this on Vina's & Sancia's blog ;

A guy & , a girl were standing infront of a mirror . The girl asked , " What do you see ? " . The guy smiled ﭢ & , said : I see the rest of my life ,

And from my heart ;

Girl : How much do you love me ?
Guy : It's alot , alot more than you can imagine <:

Kthxbye . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment