Monday, November 15, 2010

Because it's you, i smiled.

HELLO PEOPLE! :D
Photobucket
Cus it's you, i smiled. (:

Heh, i bored. Soo i'm doing this 30 days challenge. :B credits to Allyson's blog. It's privated. So i will come back and do the day 1 thing. BRB. Backed! ^^

Day 1Your Bestfriend.

MY BESTFRIEND IS SABRINA BTE FAISAL.

Dear Sabrina Bte Faisal,

Thanks for being my best friend. You are so epic manzxc. Seriously. Me + you = epic failures. Oh well. :B haha, we bonded so much this year. I never thought you would be my best friend, the one i hang out with, laugh with, gossip with, get irritated with. You know right, you are my four leaf clover. HARD TO FIND & LUCKY TO HAVE. (phrase taken from roxanne.) That's why you are my best friend. Yeah i do - I love you. :D

Eh you better blog lor okay. I have been waiting for your post, like FOREVER. :B okokokokokokok? Pray that there is no streaming for sec 2 class okay! x: Lastly, visit her awesomee blog ` SABRINA'S DEAD-BLOG-JUST-REVIVE-ALL-THANKS-TO-AWESOME-XIAOYAN. :B

Next, for NEOWANTING. ^^

Wan Ting has been my awesome, good friend since P3. She is f `ing awesome, & i also love her to the bits! ♥♥♥ she is a pro at blogging, yes, i mean it. SHE IS MY SISTER. WE HAVE THE SAME NAME. (I know you jealous.) Woooooooo. :* LOVEYOU LAH, ok. ^^ WANTINGLOVESXIAOYAN. XIAOYANLOVESHERTOO! Visit her ` WANTING'S CUTE BLOG. (:

Okay. I'm done. Update next time. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment