Sunday, November 21, 2010

I wonder if he miss me ;

HELLO , just posting some awards , (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

To accept the Blogger Award there are some rules to follow :

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award .
2. Share seven things about yourself .
3. Pass it along to seven ten blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy * .
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award .

* Ps ; i make it ten instead .

Thanks Helena & Livian for the award <:

7 things about me :

1. My name is Xiaoyan .
2. I HATE INSECTS ! D:
3. I spent alot of time online .
4. I'm sick of my life .
5. I hate the word LOL .
6. I'm awesome ! ^^
7. I'm money-faced . $.$

Pass it to seven ten blogs I've recently discover & enjoy reading :D
1. Pui Ling .
2. Jiayi .
3. Xinying .
4. Mavis .
5. Hester .
6. Wan Ting .
7. Rachel .
8. Wanching .
9. Natasya .
10. Ameliachua .

Done with this . Tag you all soon , ^^ bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment