Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life is a fucking piece of crap.

hello. i don't know how to start this post. this post is for no one in particular. yeah. so dont assume is you & stuffs. thanks. :)

ok, so life is a fucking piece of crap - to me.

i just wish maybe someday i would vanish from this world. and i will see who will ever cry for me then come back again. no, maybe not. i would vanish & POOF. i'm gone. why am i doing this? because i feel that i'm extra in this world. i have this feeling that people take me for granted. yes, i'm not famous in the cyberworld, nor am i in real life. i'm just a girl who craves for people's attention. a little more of attention. right now, i'm just an extra human being.

it have to be always me to take the first step to talking to people, chatting on msn etc. i'm fucking sick & tired of this. always. yeah, me. and when i start convo, people just ignore me sometimes. or just say hi & set their status as BUSY. every word people say means alot to me cus i'm very sensitive. once you don't reply, a million of things run through my stupid mind. sorry, i can't control it. it will be like, you dont like me .. kind of thing. you get it right. is it really that difficult to say, sorry im busy, hmm, talk ltr? yeah right. difficult. very. x:

i wish i had true friends who stand by me when i'm upset. no matter how hard i try, people take me for granted & ignore me? so that's life uh. cool. i have alot more to say, but now, i just have no mood at all. so, ..

ok. i'm ending. i have too much in my fucking mind now. i need a break. i really need a break. and btw, to those who i think that i'm acting innocent or whatsoever, get a life. you can just leave if you dont like me. is not like i give a damn about you anyway. and yes, i'm not acting, i dont even see a need to act. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment