Saturday, November 13, 2010

I hate how much I love you , boy .

Photobucket


I hate how much I love you , boy .
I can't stand how much I need you . :(

Hate that I love you - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo .
I'm addicted to this song , since 12/11/2010 .

HELLOS . ^^ Haha , posting today , if not my blog would be dead . Heh . So , well , have been working with Sabrina , Raynie , Kris & Johnathon these days . In fact , around 2 days . Quite fun actually . (L) HAHA , i want money , so GOT MONEY CAN ALREADY . I can see $$$ coming in already . Shiok manzxc . <:

Will be working for 9 days in total , cause me going back china for holiday on 26 Nov . SAD LA HOR ? If not , got more money . :B . HAHA . Going back from 26 Nov to 1 Jan . MIA in Singapore during this period . Wakakaka , LOL . :D dont miss me too much ! hehheh . Which just means , i needa finish my holiday hmk like soon ok . TvT zzz , talking abt that , i havent complete all . hais , wtf . :/

SOON SOON SOON SOON . Will do it soon . ^^ well , hopefully . :) okayz , done with this short update . Continue to miss me ! P: . Oh yes ! I got this fb display picture naoz . I like i like . <:


Photobucket

Found this while bloghopping , ^^
how true uh . (Y)

[EDIT]
When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind.
When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.
When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around.
When a GIRL answers “I’m fine” after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine.
When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying.
When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention.
When a GIRL wants to see you everyday,
She wants to be pampered.
When a GIRL says “I love you”,
She means it.
When a GIRL says that she can’t live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future.
When a GIRL says “I miss you”,
No one in this world can miss you more than that.
[/EDIT]

Okay , byeeee ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment