Friday, February 18, 2011

Crazy laughter.

Image Source

SMILE, BE HAPPY AND GO CRAZY. :D

Hello loveliessssss.

Wasssssup! How's life, LOL. Pretty busy these days, studying and all. But yeah, still had fun with friends and stuffs like that. Had so much fun annoying my dear Sabrina. Poor thing, HAHA. xD i was the annoying orange hahaha. Fun ttmax, ttcore!


Anyway, just wanna share something with you all now. :)

" Me without you is like, cookie monster w/o its cookies, spongebob w/o patrick and annoying orange with no apple to annoy. It's impossible. "

Inspirations came from : Sabrina and Joshua. The starting "me w/o you" is from them. So, how's that ^ ? LOL. The theme is like those cute characters, hehe. I think it's kinda cute. :P

LASTLY, PRESENTING COOKIEMONSTER!

<PhotobucketPhotobucket

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox ExtensionPhotobucket

All these pictures reminds me of my cookiemonster cartoon tee, which i'll be collecting tomo. Excited max, gah! (i'm in love with cookiemonster, keke xD) That's all readers! Have a nice weekend. Bye. I'll be back! SAY COOKIEMONSTER, YAY. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment