Sunday, February 6, 2011

Everything's gonna be alright.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

THIS GUITAR IS DAMN COOL, PINK'D BE EVEN BETTER THOUGH.
- - - - - - -
Everything's gonna be alright.

Hmm, I guess it already is. Hello people!

Firstly, I wanna thank those who kinda' cheer me up : (not in any order)

JINGYEE, TIFFANY, WANTING, HESTER AND ROXANNE :**

Thanks people, hohoho. ^^ moving on!

Gah. I can't believe that the CNY break is almost over! Too fast~ Hahaha. I wish we had 2 weeks of break cause' CNY is actually 2 weeks. :B but nah, it's not gonna happen. Huhu~ D: but anyway, had fun with computer these days. (But not that kind of "have fun" uh.)

Okay, anyway ...

I LOVE TWITTER ; UNFAITHFULGIRLZ. :D

Find me there alright! Awesome. Especially last night. Chatted with Hester and PuiLing, hoho! Oh btwww, Hester, cheerup okay! Curry won't want to see you like this! ^^

Okay, that's all. Hah. School's starting tomo, gah. .____. Wish me luckluck on all my tests! Gonna be superb busy for the next few weeks, sad. :(

Byeeeeee, enjoy your last day of holiday today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment