Sunday, February 27, 2011

Close your eyes

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

Close your eyes , open your heart and pray :DDDDD

I do alot of thinking before i sleep . I play scenes in my head , practise the things i wanna say . I have endless what "ifs" , i make plans for the next day . I think of the people i miss and hate . I ask myself alot of questions . Most importantly , i think about you , us and everything we once had

Sometimes , i really wish you were by my side when i need a shoulder .
Don't give me false hopes . And , i thank you for that .

OKAY . Before this gets too far-fetched .. hi readers !! ^^

Lemme explain . I'm not confessing to someone or whatever bullshit . Just feel like , typing out all these nonsensical stuffs . Okay nonsense whatever :PPP , LOL .

Nothing happening much these days . Hmm had fun yesterday , pretty slackish and all . Didn't go pool though , jiayun can't go . But yea , there's always a 2nd chance babe :DDD . So you didn't spoil the plans okaaaaay . We still had fun and all yeaaa :')

And finally term tests are over . No more stressful afternoons , nights and mornings for now . Finally :DDDDDD *pops champagne*

Don't know what to update .. so ending this post with this photo ,

Image Source

Make a guess , who's that ?

Kay bye :DD . Update next week !

FIND ME @ TWITTER OR FACEBOOK .

No comments:

Post a Comment