Friday, February 11, 2011

Live, laugh, love.


Helloooo people. :**
Music is my fuckin' life. :)

Okay, lemme update.

1. Been busy with all the tests coming and homework. How better can life get man. LOL. But today was awesome :) played in the rain with sabrina, joshua, rifqi and zul after school, slacked at bb court first, then it started raining, so yeah. (y) Quite fun, but I wasn't used to the wetness though. LMAO. But still, it was fun. Hope we can do it sometime again~ ^-^

2. Had P.E today too! Badminton hehehe. Fun too! :D LOL, sabrina epic man. Trip on herself, then fall on her butt. I was LMFAO, ROFL, LOL-ING. Luckily not whole class see, everyone busy playing badminton, if not she'd become the laughing stock of the day. :D

3. Lastly, I got 15/20 for Science test! A1, yay. \m/

Will be even busier for the next 2 weeks, term tests coming. Homework to settle. Studies would be my first priority from now onwards. (hopefully) (y)

AND YES. I HAVE SUCH A STRONG URGE TO GO SHOPPING OMG. Apparently, I've got a list of things I wanna have/need to do.

I wanna have

  • New school bag ; Black!
  • New school shoes ; converse babe.
  • Roulailai wallet/transparent wallet (black)
  • BABY G WATCH.
  • My nokia x3 hotpink.
  • My cartoon tees to arrive.
  • Get an ipod. Music yay. \m/
  • More money to go shopping.

I need to
  • Score well for my tests.
  • Get Roxanne's belated present. :)
  • Manage my time.
  • Continue to hang out with my awesome friends. (y)
  • That's all for the time being.
/hinthint/ Get me something from the "I wanna have" list for my bday, 24 May. :P

See, so many things. I'm greedy? I know, you don't need to tell me that luh.
Will not be online often, will be updating fb & twitter thru' phone.

Hehe, that's all uh :) update next week again. Wish me luck for my tests! :**

Oh boy, the feeling is coming back. Gahgahgah. I miss you like hell loads. I wonder why .. Why is the feeling constantly coming back? Oh nonono. I know you'd never be mine, I'm thinking too much. Reality hurts. Truth hurts. I wanna be happy.

BYE PEOPLE! :D My facebook & twitter.
Gone with the wind, i'll be back soon. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment