Monday, January 10, 2011

I said i love you, can't you hear it?

Photobucket

(via followthatway. ★)

Hello people. :D it's monday yo! Sigh, mondays are the worst days. Cause it's the start of school and i usually can't get up for school. -.- but i still did wake up on time today! Umm, boring, boring. But, today was kinda okay? I mean like, not very boring though. Awesome hehe. :)

Anyway, enough about school. Guess what? I ordered cookie monster tee & fbt from Hester's blogshop! Hehehe, i like. :) hahaha, random. :D oh yes, i spending alot of money on pens nowadays with SABRINAFAISAL. ★ I LOVE PENS LOL. I never get sick of them heh. :x OH YEAH. I'm sitting with -NAME- in the parade square, science lab. Oh how great. I love it sooo much man rofl. -.-

So yeah that's about it. I know i have nothing to blog about, but i'm bored haha. That's all. Bye. Update soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment