Friday, January 7, 2011

A brand new start ★

It's a brand new start yo. ★ :)

Heyheyheyhey people! Hehe~~ ^~^

It has been a week of 2011 already. 2011 is kinda fun. I kinda love it ohohoh~
Here we go. Reasons why i like 2011.

What's so awesome about it?
  • I am sitting with Sabrina in class, like omg yay. :3
  • I'm in 2E7. I emphasis on the E, it's not T please!
  • I got a converse pencilcase with Sabrina! AWESOME y'know.
  • It's a brand new start! ^__^
  • My bday is coming again~~ 24 May. (L)
  • Teachers are awesome, better than last year. :D
  • I grew taller wooohoooooo.
  • Many, many more. :)
Come, I tell you a secret. -whispers- I'm late for school today!
SABRINA pei wo also, thanks so much. Iloveyou hehe~ :)
But yeah, there's a first time for everything. I'm late for the first time -lucky- :B

Anyway, back to china was awesome, like seriously!
I wanna go back again~ probably around years. Sigh. :X ~
Anyone want to sponser me? Hehehe~~ ^-^
Okay, post soon again. Having CCA bazzar tmr -__- ~
Baibai. :3 2011, be an more awesome year okay~~ <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment