Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fucked up.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

" Who should be blame when a leaf fell from a tree? Is it the wind that blew it away? Or the tree that let it go? Or is it the leaf who grew tired of holding on? "

Sigh, i feel so fucked up nowadays. -Imma having PMS- I'm not kidding, it's like .. sometimes i just feel so left out and kind of stuffs. I just feel ... that my friends don't really give a damn about me. D: *am i thinking too much? Sigh.. ):*

And yes, school is kinda' tiring too. Lessons are kinda' cool? Tests are coming up! Science test on next thursday! Had a small maths test last week, and got 8/8. And for chinese, 29.5/40. n_n hopefully i can do well in the science test next week. STUDY, STUDY. :) haha.

NEXT, random. ^^ Recently, i'm really addicted to tumblr. Tumblr is cool! :D it has alot of meaningful quotes that i repost on Facebook. I'm facehooked and tumblr-hooked, hahaha. Okay, so anyway, meeting some blogshop owners to give payment soon! EXCITED. I wanna my tees & clothes. ^^

That's all then~ Waiting for tees to arrive. *happy & excited* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment