Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The one for you and me.

BOOMZXC PEEPS. :D

Boredom officially kills me at home. ==

Just a short update here.
I'm seriously like, so bored at home.
Nothing to do one! - -"
Kay, is not like I don't have holiday homework to do, but I'm lazy. xD
Oh well, let's talk about today then.
Nothing much uh, just go back home to do abit of filing.

Meet Vivien & Grace ; Go school ; Filing ;
BBT from Grace ; Bused home with Grace. :)

Yeah, so there. And, today was the most unluckiest day! ==
The zip of my file spoil, then my options wallet the button drop out!
Urghhhhhh! Whatthehell manz. -.-

Well, nevermind about those already.
Vivien is gonna treat me bubble tea when school reopens.
Thanks toilet bowl darling aka melvin's wife! (K) :D

Till here then. Cya people! <:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH wait! My didi wants to type something here.

rghdgdfdhxvxbjhhdhdrewzxhgdhfgbyuhgkt3hu3hyu7egh3k -
cvjdlfjvgdufhgyywqy ~ Kaijie! :D

Haha, he is only 5 years old mind you! Hehehe!
Till here then! BYEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment