Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday girl ! :DD

WHEEEE ! Birthday ended .

Yesyes , my birthday ended already ! :DD
Wanna thank many people for their presents & wishes !
I really appreciate it tonstons (:

First , I wanna thank my family ~
Mummy ; for my pink OPTIONS wallet .
Daddy ; for Sakura meal .
Korkor ; for my pink pencilcase .
Didi ; for the drawing . ^^

Secondly , my friends ~
The BOFAMILY.
And many of you who wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Be it cyber ; verbal ; via present (:
Thankyou thankyou people !
Best birthday ever ! Really really ! (:

Thirdly , cyberians ~
Waaaah , thanks for all the wishes on my FB WALL.
I really love them ! Tyvm (:
Also include my friends ;D
Thanks alotalotalot !

Loveyouall ttm ~ ;D

NEXTNEXT .

Results were out yesterday . ._.
Aiyoh , quite bad . But improved . ^^
Dowan
to post it out . O:
Maths got A2 though . Hahahaha !

Oh well , anyway ;
Gahhgahh , holidays already !
Oh godgod , finally JUNE HOILDAYS is comingg ~
Waited for so long long long .
Sleep late , wake up late = PERFECTTTTTT.
Still got homework , of course .
But , still quite some time to do . ^^

Okayokay , that's all then .
Byebyebyebyebyebye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment