Saturday, May 15, 2010

If you like her , just say .

Heys people ! Updating again , though I just done it yesterday night . ^^

Okay , is post is dedicated to ME and maybe my twin too , SHUYUN ! Why are we twins ? Cause we have the same birthday mahs ! :D And officially , I'm counting down . As you see there in my profile , less than a week . It's actually nine more days , but I lazy go put uhh . Haha ! (:

Sooooo , how many more days to my birthday ? And hers .

Gahhh , 9 more days ! Which
means our birthday is on , 24 May !

Sheesh , look I'm so excited yeah ! Better prepare your surprises for me and her now . We are anticipating , okay ! Haha ! :D

So well , let's drop the topic then uhh . Move on , move on ! Okay , so this few weeks are quite fun actually , I guess ? We got activities almost everyday , instead of MYE . Everyday is like same routine one . Go home , fetch bro , bath , fold & iron clothes , homework ( If have ) , then sleep . Doesn't it sounds boring ? Okay , IN FACT IT IS ! -.-

Soso , I'm expecting a more special birthday this year ! Kekeke ! :D

And there ! I guess I'm done with random post . Byes for now ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment