Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend & Homework.

From touchthevelvetsk-y.

Haha hello! <: yeah, it's 1.30 am, SG time now & I'm posting! :D Heh, I can't get it sleep now, so had a idea of staying up to use the com. Don't get influenced by me kays! Haha lol. :x

So anw, the weekend for this week (or should I say last week?) was great! Love it ttvm! Rebonded hair & adidas shoes! :) Which is like so great. Thanks mummy! Woaini. Oh and, yesterday went to eat dinner to celebrate dad's birthday early. His b'day actually on 15 June. But, he working mah, so yeah. :O Anw, brother treated us! Haha thanks bro! ^ ^ bill came up to be : $85, woah. Goodluck bro! :D

Okay, on the other hand, I haven't finish my homework! I'm freaking dead. Right, let's see what I have finished. Only 2 more weeks of holidays! Oh man, :O. *Prays hard* XD

Completed.
> Ace-learning quiz, Geo mindmap (Chp 11) , English compre & summary.

Almost done.
> Geo wb (research part haven't) , Geo mindmap (chp 8), Maths ws. Oo, done! :D

Haven't even touch yet.
> Sci glog, Hist blog, Chinese project, Blaze to the Glory compo. T T

FINISH ALL HWS BY THIS WEEK KZXC! :)


Wish me best of the luck alright? ^^v Love you guys ttm.

No comments:

Post a Comment