Friday, June 11, 2010

Holidays ending.

Hello people.

Thanks for all your concern about my homework. :) Since you all are so concerned, let me post out my homework list then! Heh. Here it goes ...

Maths Holiday HW - Ace learning quiz & Download and print out maths ws (20 questions). Almost done.

Oh and, solutions for Angles properties of Polygon posted in sch portal latest by 3 wk of June. :O

Geo HW. - Mindmaps & workbook. (Listed on the geo ws given to us.) Almost done.

Chinese HW. - For HCL 1E3 & 1E4, i think .. Project. XD

English HW. - Holiday package, (Blaze to the Glory, Compre & summary.)
Seriously I don't know about "Blaze to the Glory. -___-

Sci HW. - Glog.

History HW. Blog.

See? So much homework. It's the 2nd week of holidays already. And gah, I haven't even finish them. Holidays are ending soon too! Sad. D: Holidays are boring but, can sleep late & wake up late. So why not? Hahaha. :)

And yes, how can I forget to mention I changed my skin? *slaps face* And tada! How's the skin? Comments appreciated! Made by Angeline ' Icecream. :D

Heh, kay. GTG! Byes for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment