Friday, January 8, 2010

School is what you call SCH !

Okay randomness , what school is what you call sch , LOL . School's fun & like to apologise for the lacks of updates these days . Tired , bored & cant use my com , like duh . Anyway , school ends at 3 to 5 plus nowadays . So tired , so bored & soooooooo good !

Friends are goody good (: !

Heeh ! Close & good friends quite alot huh . There's is guy I like , a few days ago . :D He's awesomely cute >< ! Heeh . Anyway , CCA Bazzar today ! Going to select band as my 1st choice for CCA ! Band is awesome , really ! (:

Then hmm ... drama , photography club & table tennis . Maybe it's not a good choice , but i wanna get into band ! I'm superb bent on that okay ! *I'm abit aggressive but yeah , I MUST INTO BAND* Anyway , let me repeat , school's awesome ! AWESOME ! Heeh ! :D

Then ummm ... lessons are starting & I'm not looking forward to it . Like homework , quite alot . Oh man ==" I gona do then tmr . Lalalala ~ oh btw , there's this Sec 5 guy who wants my hp no , like LOL . He got his female friend to help . I gave it , hmm make friends ? He haven't sms me yet so I think it's okay huh , whatever . :)

That's all then , I'm adapting to school life , seriously .

Hey passer , stop your childish acts , you came to my blog to say I'm a bitch or something . Then you go to my friends' blog to say it . Yes , so what if ppl hate me ? I live for myself . & how does it concern you ? If you are that helpful , go & volunteer or something mans !

Childish , stupid , moron describes you all . :3

No comments:

Post a Comment