Thursday, January 14, 2010

L-O-V-E .

L-O-V-E is xinying ! Haha , kidding :B ! Nonono , I feel so awkward with him now . Oh goddd , i should have confess , right ? I can't seem to get you out of my mind . I dont know why . Pls help me . YOU'RE CUTE & HOT ! Pathetic . I like you & you like her . I'm saying I'm pathetic . Maybe we are not meant to be . :(

Oh well , forget it . Sec sch & Pri sch is sooo different ! Sec sch = copying notes . Everytime rushing notes with Chu Ting one . Thank her for lending me her coloured pens ! (L) hmmm , made some close friends , like Maurice , Rizel , Sab .. & more . They are awesomely cool ! :B

After school , we will hangout together . Like @ bb court . Woowoo , sec sch life is so different from pri sch life . But it's fun ! Haha , hangout till like 3+ then I go home , Sab & Maurice will stay there . (:

Life's good with you . :P

No comments:

Post a Comment