Sunday, January 24, 2010

Band practice .

Band practice . (:

Band practice is fun , I don't know the name of the instrument I'm playing . Band practice is on every Monday , Wednesday & Friday , 2.30pm to 5.30pm .

Then umm ... Wednesday cus' school 8.30pm then start , so we need to go earlier by a hour , like that . BUT IT'S FUN , & you can see the sec sch schedule is quite packed , time for going online might be a bit lesser than usual :( !

Anyway , yesterday was tedious ! Damn ! Cause' mum drag me & my 2 brothers along to IKEA @ queenstown (?) to shop for the furniture we need to have at our new house . Oh well , you know the stuffs @ IKEA , most of it is to be fix by ourselves , it's gonna be real tedious ! SERIOUSLY !

Then we went to Defu then Courts .

All the stuffs have been brought & I'm looking forward on 4 feb ! That's when we are moving ! BUT I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL . Urgh ! :(

That's all then peeps ! Byeee ! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment