Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Off day @ YTSS today .

Yes , today is an off-day for Yishun Town ! Yay ! The reason is cause' our seniors , Sec 4 & 5 have done well in their O' levels ! Grats seniors !

I have much much to post , but first I would like to apologise for the lack of updates these few days . I could not find the time to go online . Even if I did , I'm too tired to post anything . Seriously ! So I'm real happy today is an off-day !

Hmm ... okay , lemme post about the stuffs happening recently . Yesterday we knew which CCA we were going to , guess what ? I'm band , with Maurice , Sabrina , Yuki , Farahin & Weeling ! I'M FREAKING HAPPY ! Yay ! XD

Happy not only because I got into it , cause' friends were inside band too ! I'm so excited & look forward to the band practice this Friday . The band instructor will be assigning us to the instruments we will be playing this Friday ! excited !

Secondly , I edited my layout again .

Is it nice or ugly ? Cause' I got some materials from blogskins.com & credited the people I took it from . Wooooo , this may be the last time I have so much time to go online already ! Sad :( !

Oh well , so just bear with it if you think it's ugly . :)

Back to topic , yes , I like this guy . I don't know why , seriously . We make eye contact than anything else ! I sms-ed this to him & he said he noticed it as well . Haha , eye contact means I look at him & he looks at him back but we don't really talk . Maybe because we are shy or something , haha .

Hmmm ... enough about him , now friends . I'm starting to like 1E7 more & more , especially my friends . Most of them are real nice , & we are communicating well . It's nioce to have newnew friends , isn't it ?

:)

That's all then , I hope this post replace all the other short posts ! Ciaos ! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment