Tuesday, March 9, 2010

People says love never ends, but what if it does?

Heyyo'! Got back some common tests' results. Photobucket

Okay, here it goes.

English compre test - 11/20
Science test - 12/25
History test - 13/20
Geo test - 72/100 [overall :]

Umm, how is it? I think it's not-that-good. Photobucket But, on the bright side, I passed most of them, except for Sci, by 0.5 marks. Photobucket But anyway, like I say, I gotta work superb hard for term 2! Photobucket

Ohh' ya, the school also has some activites for us from Wednesday to Friday.

Wednesday - Maths Trail @ Changi Airport.
Thursday - E-learning @ home.
Friday - Community Heart Day @ [some old folks' home?]

They called it B-C day, Beyond Classroom Day. So excited! (:

And, going to Malaysia for a short holiday. Needless to say, teachers will take this opportunity to give me homework, "holiday homework". Photobucket

Finally, I am also so excited for March holiday's Tuesday, gotta meet up with Sabrina, Melvin, Javeil, Liangming for some grp project at the Botanical Gardens. Photobucket

Cheers cheers, March holidays, here I come! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment