Sunday, March 14, 2010

Love sparks miracles ; Miracles sparks love .

Hello all ! :D Since long since I posted .

It's holidays ! But I have tons of homeworks arh , it's not holiday at all ! -3- Hahaha , anyway , got back report book . The results were not up to standard . Had a big fight with my mum . She just keeps scolding , like I can do anything .

Then she said ,

NO COM ON WEEKDAYS ,
ONLY WEEKENDS TWO HOURS .

So yeahh' , onlining less , need to concentrate on studies already . Anyway , here are the holidays homework [from Roxanne ; Lesbo' blog .]

English:

English Holiday Package ,
- Situational Writing [ 1 ]
- Comprehension [ 1 ]
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises [ 5pages ]
- Book Reviews [ 2 ]
- Media Poem Recital Programme [ 1 ]

Maths:

- Maths Worksheets [ 2 ]

Science:

- Science Worksheets [ 2 ]

Chinese:

- I'm supposed to read the first chapter of Condor Hereos and answer some questions . [ 1 ]

History:

- History project to be done with my Yuki , Mauirce and Iffah . [ 1 ]

Geography:

- One brochure about Rivers . [ 1 ]

So you see , so many right ? It's only a week holiday ! However , managed to completed some though . (:

That's all , miss me ! Will be plurking / tweeting thru' phone . Byebye !

No comments:

Post a Comment