Friday, March 5, 2010

Drama ! ♥

Hellozxc peepos ! Posting again Photobucket

Teehee, anyway, today here to post about DRAMA. Drama seriously rocks ! Photobucket Today did abit of acting here and there. Was acting as the stepsister in the "Cinder Ella plays ball".

It's a twisted tale. Photobucket So freakingly fun cus' we had to come out with our own scripts, which took a lot of time. And, at first, I was the only Sec 1 in the group ! Photobucket But in the end, came two Sec 1s. But I still didn't talk much. Heeehee ! Still fun mahzxc ! Just act-act play volleyball, easy right? But apparently, that's only scene 1 and 2 Photobucket

More scenes coming in ! Photobucket

Hopefully can get act out in more scenes !
I'm starting to go wild cause' of drama yeahs ! Photobucket
Drama is fun ! (L)
Lawls, that's all for drama ! Anyway, I have alot of projects for march holidays !
Gotta finish them asap. Photobucket
Lastly, I got 12/25 for Sci test Photobucket and maths test was fine Photobucket

That's all then ! Buhbyes !
Ps : Just a crazy and wild update and I found my smileys Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment