Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Maybe I love you alot ;

Heyyo peeps! :D

Heh, god damn bored today in school. Kk, let's see uh .. O:

Skipskipskipskip ; Met with sabrina > walked to school > slacked > drama.

OMG, the drama, seriously, damn boring la. Walao, out of so many grps, I only like paid attention to Arinah's grp one lor. Haha. I like their group. Loveeeeee! arinah like so pro! I like i like. ^-^ K luh, BUT, slack, i still don't like. Cause kana whack like so many times by rifqi, joshua, sabb, metran. Fuck metran la. Hit, hit, hit. Not pain. == My skin, from WHITE become RED.

Ok, whatever. I don't care. :B srsly, i don't like the activites they arranged for us. But, whatever. -.-

Nextnext, I'm SRSLY BROKE. Cmon, anyone wants to spare me some money? *innocent face* Please? D: haha. Lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaa, hopefully I get some money, from somewhere, tmr. -grins- (:

Haha. Ok. Done with my update! Oo, I kinda find SHINee cute. Cutezxc man. Hello, hello!

Heheh, byez! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment