Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hiya~

~Hiya ppl!~

School reopened le!! xD Well it's just like a another sch day! Sooo wad.. Start got remedial!! xD What can i do?? Just bear with it! I am just using the com a while, pretending to search for info. ^^ Haha xD. anws, Well i decided!

If i have a lot of tags to reply now on, I will reply it in the post.
If it is not a lot, i just put in cbox! ;)

My mum is nt working anymore for the time being! :( Was retretched. So bad! But that was actually expected, though. That's what she told us. The factory is retretching 50% of its workers now! I wonder if they might just close down. xD Hehe, evil me!

But last Sun, she brought us to KFC! Yummy! She said that will probably be the last fastfood meal we have until Sep holiday.. ;( Boo!~ Who cares. As long as I can get good results,I'll be very very happy! I am contented for that! ;) Oh, here comes my desert- jelly! So that's all for now ya'!
Leave your tags! Will reply asa i am online! Byes!

-xiao-yan

No comments:

Post a Comment